Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trying too hard ...

After this blog was created, I have been thinking about making a logo for the blog.
I took the effort to make a logo twice, but failed miserably while i need to be studying for my finals.

  1. When I was about to finish the first one, my computer froze. Then I didn't have the heart to continue my wee project for a day.
  2. After I put my self together and try to create a logo for the second time, I succeed. Actually, I thought I did it. Then I looked up the Chinese Zodiac Animal. This year is rabbit year and Horse year don't go well with Rabbit year. They clashes in some way.
You know what? I think I'm not going to put up any logo for a while. I'm not giving up. It just that I think all of this means I should be studying for my test tomorrow. Grrr!

                                                                                                                                          PEACEXX

No comments:

Post a Comment